Ramblings...

So I was trying to think of something I do that I could offer up a tutorial on... something new, fresh, and innovative... Problem: I don't think there is a thing I could come up with that someone else has not already offered up on their own blog. I am truly amazed at the amount of information and ideas one can gleen from the internet. I have so many ideas in my head for things I want to do now, that I feel I will never get any of them done because there are too many to count ;) I want to accomplish so many things - cake decorating, party planning, blogging, photograpy, paper crafts, scrapbooking, quilting, sewing. Too many things, too little time. I guess I am just going to take this one day at a time, one idea at a time, one project at a time. The most important part of this is to remember that I am a Child of God first, a wife second, and a mom third. All else needs to fall in line behind that!!! If I have those priorities in line maybe I will find that I will have time for the rest!
As for today, I am off to work on another clipboard set for one adorable little girl! I hope she enjoys it as much as I love to make them! Then, its off to start party planning for another of the cutest little girlies I know - my Jenna bean! She wants a "Puppy Tea Party". Huh??????

So, this is what I have come up with thus far... "Posh Puppy Tea Party" minus the "Fancy Nancy". Jenna likes her Fancy Nancy books, but is all about the puppies instead! Hum, the ideas........
So, I'm off ...


Up next...

Do I have your attention? Great! Money and kids - a "Sassy" take on an old trick!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige,
    These are my sentiments as well- I have SO many ideas and projects, but I have to put my family first. It's nice to know that other bloggers out there feel the same way:)
    Beautiful pictures, by the way! You are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete